The Role: Managed Services Infrastructure Consultant - Utrecht
Together with your colleagues from the Managed Services team, you handle incidents and changes within the Microsoft 365 platform. Together you form a safety net for more than 35,000+ end users. And you work on innovations on the Microsoft 365 platform of the customer.
You work on complex issues in modern infrastructure and are able to advise clients on how to use the latest Microsoft Cloud features. You are part of a group of highly experienced specialists with whom you will work closely. Your direct colleagues have many years of work experience and the necessary certifications in their own field.
- Good competitive salary.
- Ample study budget and a lot of attention for personal development.
- Good fringe benefits including 29 vacation days, a good pension scheme, lease car, laptop & telephone.
- Flexible working days and times and the possibility to work from home, especially during corona;).
- Many fun activities, such as team outings, poker evenings and our annual beach event.
- A pleasant office with (normally) a chair massage once per quarter.
Who they are looking for:
- You have a relevant education at HBO / WO level.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of Microsoft Technology.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in an infrastructure advisory role.
- You have at least 1 year of experience with Azure Infrastructure.
- You have experience with at least 4 larger infrastructure implementations in the field of, for example, SharePoint, Azure or Intune.
Contact Name: Clarice Rocha Phone: +31 202418524 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org