We are proud to be working with a multi-time award winning consultancy in the Stockholm area as they look to staff up in areas of test automation.
Currently in a position where every single consultant is currently on project; this highly prestigious group will be in a position where they turn down projects if they don't hire top drawer test automators! Even with the year we have had, this consultancy is incredibly proud of the resilience they have shown with demonstrable success in a tough time for the market.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work on project (avg. length from 12-24 months) for a wide variety of household names; Klarna, Peltarion and Apotek to name a few - delivering high quality solutions in automated testing
- As part of this project work, you will be working closely with a team of consultants; utilising your spread of expertise to ensure the end customer's highly complex challenges are resolved
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of professional experience in test automation
- Strong experience with tools such as Selenium, Cypress, Postman, Cucumber etc are highly beneficial
- Any additional knowledge of DevOps toolings for performance/test monitoring are also a huge benefit; Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus
- Highly competitive base + bonus salary model
- Exposure to some of the most technical gifted engineers in the Stockholm region
- Opportunities to work on some highly prestigious customer sites - a massive boost to your personal project portfolio