The Role: Senior System Administrator - Utrecht, Netherlands
Optimising infrastructures is in your professional hands. As Senior System Administrator, you are a member of the outsourcing team, which operates from the office in Utrecht. This team is responsible for resolving IT problems for customers remotely. The clients of this team are in the insurance and financial sectors. Common activities are:
- keeping ICT infrastructures running;
- looking for areas for improvement in the environment using, for example, Sharepoint, Office 365 or Skype for Business;
- automate with the help of Powershell;
- onboarding new customers;
- coaching and helping starting managers in your team;
- spotting opportunities for expanding services.
- A permanent contract;
- 26 days off (on a basis of 40 hour working week), with the ability to buy extra days off;
- the possibility to visit events like Microsoft Ignite;
- lots of study options without any refund schemes;
- the possibility to further the develop the number one outsourcing firm's (Computable) products and services.
Who they are looking for:
- 10+ years of work experience as a System Administrator, or in a comparable role;
- knowledge of Azure and ITIL;
- an MCSA Windows Server 2016 and MCSA Office 365 certification, or the intention to obtain one;
- a good command of the Dutch language (oral and written);
- SCCM knowledge is a plus;
- experience with Powershell, Sharepoint, Office 365 and Skype for Business.
Contact Name: Clarice Rocha Phone: +31 202418524 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org