The company, headquartered in the US, a global leader in randomization and trial supply management (RTSM) and supply forecasting optimization software for the life sciences industry, offering the only fully cloud-based, 100% configurable and flexible solutions utilizing natural language processing (NLP) to accelerate clinical trials.
They are actively looking for an exciting entry-level customer support associate.
Role & Responsibilities
The Customer Support Associate is responsible for the following:
The primary responsibility is working with our customers to ensure their needs are managed to the highest level of satisfaction and any issues or problems are addressed promptly and professionally to retain business.
- Learn and apply the best practices for Customer Excellence
- Follow established procedures and guidelines and provide suggestions to help drive positive process improvements
- Serves customers by answering inquiries, fulfilling requests and maintaining database
- Responsible for handling calls from new and existing customers regarding a variety of requests
- Respond to customer needs in a timely manner and takes immediate action to address issues as they arise
- Troubleshoot issues by clarifying, researching, implementing solutions and escalating unresolved problems
- Ensure communication is properly documented in the Event Tracking tool
- Provide off hours coverage on a predetermined schedule supplied by the Lead or Sr. Customer Support Associate etc...
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English
- Customer service, troubleshooting and problem resolution experiences are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity, superb attention to detail, motivation to work/learn independently, ability to work well in a team environment
- Familiarity with clinical trial is desired, but not required
For more detail, please contact me freely on email@example.com
Nigel Frank International
Founded in 2006 Nigel Frank International has grown to become the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment.
We started out by focusing on Microsoft business management solutions, and having become industry experts in the Dynamics and Azure fields, we extended our scope to deliver professionals from the rest of the Microsoft stack, including Office 365, SharePoint, Skype for Business, BI, SQL, and .NET.
Our global expansion began in 2010 when we opened our first USA office in New York; since then, we've opened 10 offices on four continents.
With a team of 500+ dedicated consultants, we are the largest Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the world. Our sole focus on Microsoft technology, along with our global scale, allows us to offer both job seekers and employers unparalleled access to the widest range of high-quality roles and candidates in the ecosystem, while still delivering a highly personalized service.
We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the leading private equity firms in the world and investors in Uber, Spotify, and Airbnb. Our $16.4m investment in marketing and support allows us to reach key Microsoft professionals through industry events, sponsorships, and outreach.