GREAT opportunity to join an award winning organization!! (Voted BEST company to work for & fastest growing!)
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer/Developer
Job Type: Full-Time/Perm
Location: Greater Boston Area
Salary: $120,000-140,000 (DOE)
* Advanced C# knowledge
* Advanced understanding of databases (NoSQL, SQL, Azure SQL DB, etc.)
* Advanced knowledge of RESTful API design
* Advanced knowledge of cloud computing and serverless architecture (AZURE)
* Agile (6 years)
- Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of cloud computing and serverless architectures (Azure)
- Advanced C# knowledge
- Advanced understanding of databases (NoSQL, SQLSVR, graph)
- High-degree of understanding service-oriented architecture concepts
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with design patterns
- Deeply understands RESTful API design
- Understanding of various types of testing (unit, system, integration, performance)
Senior Software Engineer Expectations:
- Has more than 6 years of experience in a fast-paced Agile software development environment
- Ensures software is built, according to business and technical specifications, on top of an error-free and high-performing platform
- Contributes significantly to architectural decisions
- Seeks ownership of platform components and projects
- Performs code reviews
- Participates in Agile ceremonies
- Health - 100% ER Paid/Dental/Vision
- 401K company match
- Summer Fridays/Company outings
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
- Access to the latest emerging technologies
- Named BEST large company to work for
Email c.walsh@nigelfrank for additional information!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.