Software Developer - Newark, DE - $130-140K
Well established technology company looking for an experienced individual to lead and accelerate business growth. Company is on the rise with lots of career opportunities.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage a team of software developers to build, operate, maintain, and scale customer-facing SaaS systems.
- Manage Enterprise IT operations and business IT services for company as well as multiple affiliated companies in the US.
- Report directly to a blended executive team involving innovations and investments.
- Contributing senior knowledge of Dynamics NAV
- Handling processes and systems.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's, Master's or equivalent
- 8-12 years software industry experience; developing, managing, & project management
- Full-stack architecture-cloud architecture, software engineering and design of SaaS and cloud platforms
- Certifications preferred: MCSD, AWS Developer, Azure Developer, SQL Server, MCSE, Agile/Scrum, PMP
- Strong career opportunities
- Great medical benefits
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics NAV/BC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Dynamics NAV/BC market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV/BC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics NAV/BC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics NAV/BC market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV/BC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics NAV/BC opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.