Azure / .NET Integration Engineer (£50- £65,000) - Remote Working
The client is a specialist integration consultancy company who deliver seamless integration, through building the digital interfaces that connects together systems. They are hiring an Azure / .NET Integration Engineer to assist them help businesses adapt and thrive in changing situations by making data flow smoothly, reducing costs and faster innovate.
This hands on role focuses on delivering integration solutions alongside other engineers, while gaining exposure to challenging and interesting projects for top brand names. You will also gain experience with a wide variety of technologies and develop best practices for integration.
- Bonus earnings, up to 15% of salary
- Pension - 5%
- 25 days holiday
- Large investment in training and development, including certifications
- .NET/.NET Core
- Visual Studio
- Azure DevOps
- Cloud Integration experience
- Experience in Agile software methods (Scrum/BDD/TDD)
- Microsoft Certifications
- Experience working with Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Experience with oAuth, SAML and HTTP Authentication
This client continues to on board remotely with interviews already taking place, with the expectation of making a decision by the end of next week so get in touch ASAP (email@example.com). Alternatively, I am happy to have a chat and further discuss this role (0191 300 9225).