Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leading Microsoft Partner who offer leading cutting edge technical consulting, design, build, and migration services to their customers to maximise their utilisation in new Microsoft technologies.
As a crucial partner within the Azure space due to their tight working relationship with Microsoft, this Microsoft Partner are considered an expert within their field and have proven results of providing full solutions within a full range of infrastructure disciplines and Microsoft Technologies including Azure, Microsoft's Cloud platform.
Due to exceptional growth and a further strategy to expand over the next two years, this well renowned Microsoft Partner are now looking for a Modern Workplace Office 365 Technical Consultant to lead the team. As a Modern Workplace Office 365 Consultant, you will be responsible for delivery of the architecture and implementation of the solution on a customers' site.
- Opportunity to gain highly accredited certifications in Microsoft technologies specific to your role as an Modern Workplace Office 365 Consultant
- Strong focus on cross-selling and an opportunity to learn new skills and technologies to expand skillset and stay up to date with market
- A real chance to be promoted within a short space of time and move into a lead role
- Work with bespoke Azure Sentinel and Bastion once the product has been fully developed
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conceptualisation and design of complex solutions
- Running technical workshops covering various technologies
- Demonstrating an ongoing, proactive approach, working alongside Professional Services Solution Architecture in developing and delivering service offerings based on industry best practice
- Build and develop a team and their skills to meet the requirement of the organisation
- Experience in a customer facing role, delivering and supporting technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies
- Experience of a range of Microsoft technologies including:
- In-depth experience of the following technologies:
-Microsoft Windows (versions 7 to 10)
-OneDrive for Business
-ConfigMgr Current Branch
-Intune (Configure Profiles, Compliance Policies, Enrolment)
-Azure AD Connect
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/