ERP Manager - Dynamics NAV - Des Moines, IA - $110k
Our client is a Dynamics NAV end user in the food manufacturing space who is looking for an ERP Manager with manufacturing experience to join their team! This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative IT team and work on a complex ERP system that is integrated with several other industry specific add-ons.
Your New Role will be to act as the main NAV point of contact on staff, liaising between a Microsoft Partner team and company stakeholders on identifying paths for improvement in the ERP system and designing changes to drive efficiency.
What You'll Need:
- Strong functional knowledge of Dynamics NAV, and/or D365 Business Central
- NAV implementation and upgrade background
- Advanced warehousing and production knowledge in NAV preferred
- Experience with Lanham E-Ship, E-Receive, and EDI
- Power BI and/or Jet Reports knowledge highly preferred
- Food & beverage, Manufacturing and/or Distribution industry background
- Excellent communication skills for gathering requirements from company stakeholders and designing technical solutions to meet those needs
Salary / Benefits
- $110k base salary
- Bonus potential
- Top of the line benefits and Paid Time Off Plan
- Relocation assistance for out of state candidates
- Well established company with a heavy investment in IT and infrastructure
- Awesome company culture with room for career growth and training
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!