The company are looking to expand their team of developers after a very successful year, despite the turbulence. They are looking for individuals who are driven and ambitious with solid experience in system development and integration. If you are responsible, talented, and looking to work in a supportive, friendly environment this could be the role for you.
With a large area of the role being focussed on developing solutions using Azure Integration services, the role offers you the opportunity to support a variety of exciting companies and their infrastructure related aspects of the Azure platform and Microsoft tech stack. They are looking for a team player who can deliver high quality work, aid team development and offer quality thinking and structure.
- Proficient Swedish language skills
- Strong object-oriented development background
- Proven experience with Azure Integration iPaaS and Azure API Management
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Enterprise Suite - C#, .NET, and Visual Studio
- Agile and DevOps experience
- Knowledge of Event Driven Integration architecture
- Knowledge of Data Driven Integration architecture
- Experience from any ESB software (BizTalk, Dell Boomi, Mule etc)
With an in-house product development feel - where 75% of project work takes place in their unique office in Stockholm - this company are leaders in system integration and putting their employees first. They believe each of their employees is unique and has the ability to contribute to the companies development and they also offer a range of competitive benefits:
- Being part of a warm, progressive and friendly team
- Work with cutting edge tech and latest platforms
- Career and skill support and enhancement
- 'Feel good' projects which drive your knowledge forward
If this progressive opportunity sounds like something you want to apply for or learn more about please don't hesitate to contact me by email email@example.com or drop me a message via LinkedIn Amy Beckford https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-beckford-33788a184/