Our Client is a market leading product house who aim to guide their clients through digitalisation and automation.
Their products are designed to help out with the well being of the general public of Finland. Your work will be indirectly helping Finnish citizens to receive the care that they need!
Your role as an architect:
- Playing a significant role in the design and implementation of one of their freshest products
- Hands on coding and sparring with their development team, currently sized at around 15 people
- Contributing ideas towards bringing in new practices / technologies to the team
- 5+ Years of experience as a .NET Developer (Web)
- Full-stack capabilities, with experience in Angular, React or Vue on the front-end
- Exposure to professional architecture, ideally Microservices
- Kubernetes and Docker experience is a huge plus
- Excellent salary in line with your skillset
- Superb healthcare benefits
- Discounts on gas and holidays
- Option to take a 2 hour lunch break during the winter so that you can enjoy a run when it is still light outside for example
- Culture / Lunch vouchers
- Extremely flexible working hours / remote work options
- Flat hierarchy
- Being able to make a real difference in a smaller company
Those interested should apply to this advert or send their CV & contact details to the address below. We shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +358942451427