Job Title: Azure Lead/Enterprise Architect
Job Type: Full-time/Perm
Location: Remote (NYC)
Start Date: Jan/Feb 2021
Our client, a highly accredited global market research organization, is seeking an Azure Lead/Enterprise Architect to join their team. This position will contribute and manage the definition of their entire Azure / Cloud Architecture, and requires someone with proven success in a similar role. The Enterprise Architect MUST have master-level knowledge of architectural design and architectural governance.
The Enterprise/Lead Architect will work with Architects, Sr. Architects, Business & Product Strategy, Customers, Research & Innovation, and Development groups throughout the organization, acting as the backbone between Global Architecture and Engineering/Development Departments.
**MUST HAVE MASTERY LEVEL KNOWLEDGE PERTAINING TO CLOUD BEST PRACTICES, PATTERNS, TOOLS AND DISCIPLINES**
- Standard Operations Process, DevOps, TestOps, SecOps, CI / CD, ITIL processes, Service Level Management, cloud deployment, ARM templates, Terraform, microservices ecosystem management, account billing management, provisioning workflows, services, performance tuning, Azure cloud PaaS integration solutions, cloud based data access patterns and blueprints, big data processing, machine learning support, big data infrastructures, web app performance assessment, and cloud security design.
- Must have proven experience of leading complex projects and customer relationships, with proven ability to work with external vendors to understand and communicate their technology strategies as they pertains in the context of our architecture, as well as future engineering architectural strategies.
- Expert in one or more of the following technologies: Information Retrieval, Data Mining, Natural Language Processing, Very Large Scale Databases, High-Performance Computing, etc.
- High level Proficiency in Network Design (LAN and WAN), Storage System Architectures, Service-Oriented Architecture technologies, and Parallel Processing Architectures
- Experience with the following OS: Azure Cloud (PaaS, IaaS), Windows Server, UNIX/Linux, Azure Cloud (PaaS, IaaS)
- Knowledgeable of scripting and programming language; .Net, Java, HTML, C#, PHP, etc.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in software, network, or systems architecture
- Minimum 5 years of cross-entity product architecture experience with proven track record of successful enterprise impacts
- Expert knowledge of Software Development Processes
- Expert knowledge of High Level Language Proficiency
- Expert knowledge of Scripting Language Proficiency
- Expert knowledge of Web Service Architecture
- Proven experience Driving Profitable Growth
- Global IT Technical Capabilities
- Expert knowledge of enterprise contextual assets in architectures; policies, standards, strategic initiatives, organizational structures, and enterprise-level capabilities
Azure Certifications / Training will be required
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with key employers across the nation and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.