Alongside my client, I am looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their in house team based in central Stockholm. Founded in 2015 and reinvented in 2018, they are an exciting start up that has just received a huge amount of investment! They have some amazing plans for next year and they need amazing people to join them on their journey!
As a company, their aim is to make our cities a safer and less polluted place for us to live, they are on a mission to help our environment and need people to join them on this amazing journey to help save our planet!
They are looking for a Product Developer, not someone who just 'punches code in all day' they are looking for someone that has a passion for product development/ someone who loves doing product development vs just coding. They are looking for someone who is not picky or pragmatic when it comes to solutions is what they need and someone who can take responsibility for understanding why are they doing things, they are not working with Jira or any specifications/ requirements, they work with challenges, and we analyse by ourselves what we should do and create a solution from this. The development team are not an 'IT muscle, they are part of the business and solve problems together with the business. They need for the developers to understand the challenge/have this kind of passion for understanding the problem. Knowledge about craftsmanship is also very important.
They also need someone who is self-organized; they are working in an autonomous team and working a lot together however they are expecting you to drive different parts and owning your space. Someone who is keen on solving things is essential, they work from the mock ups to running it live so if whether you prefer the frontend or the databases, you are more than just a standard developer and you have a hunger for learning! They work together on few things at the time, sometimes we pair program, sometimes they fly solo!
- You have worked with both .NET/C# and .NET Core
- Experience from Docker and Kubernetes
- Worked with Microservices
- Experience from React (if have good skills in docker / Kubernetes, then we can skip the react part!)
- Worked in Azure
- Know their way around in SQL Service
- Have created REST API's
- You are fluent in English
- Experience from React Native
- Worked with AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Good Linux skills
- AngularJS experience
- Worked with MongoDB
- Familiar with agile
- Worked with Azure ServiceBus
- ElasticSearch, Kibana and Grafana
- Someone that has worked with data driven scenarios
- French speaking is a huge bonus!
- You will have a big saying in what we do, they are a small company, you in the product development team work together with the rest of the business to achieve their goals!
- You pick the gear you want to work with, no strict IT policies
- You get the chance to work, breathe and think agile and lean
- They have some cool tech and more in the pipe to come!
- Work alongside awesome developers, that share and learn for each other every day!
Apply within to be shortlisted for this role! Any questions: email@example.com