Job Title: Senior Technical Architect and Consultant (MS365)
Salary:SEK 45k - 75k (per month)
Tech Stack: O365, SharePoint, Intune, Teams, Azure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a notorious Digital Transformation specialist at the heart of Microsoft 365 within Sweden. They help companies to transform their platforms and systems to allow them to move into Cloud and Online based services. The wider business have different departments which specialise in other areas such as Business Intelligence, Data Science, High End software development and CRM.
In particular their Microsoft 365 division has seen a huge increase in the amount of projects they are working on which range from upgrading current Cloud environments to completely transitioning into O365/Azure/SharePoint Online solutions.
As such we are looking for senior candidates to join the team with particular experience in Microsoft 365 technologies. This role will have mixed responsibility which includes:
- Technical consulting and advising: You will meet with companies who have a very specific need with complex solutions, this position is aimed to help advise C-level business heads on what, how and why you will implement a particular technology/solution and help them understand why this is the best practice. You will also help to understand the route need that client has.
- Solutions architecture where you will design and architect these solutions from scratch all aimed towards that clients specific need.
- Hands on engineering, you will not only architect these solutions but at times also need to "roll your sleeves up" and help in the delivery of these solutions alongside various teams.
Amongst the team are highly skilled MS365 professionals who are renowned for their involvement in exceptionally complex solutions, you will work in a network of these specialists to help you hone your skills in and get the most out of working with one of Sweden's most well known consultancies.
The skills we are looking for include:
- Extensive experience in Office 365 from a senior level (Solutions Architecture)
- Also strong experience in SharePoint with exposure to multiple versions including SharePoint Online
- Consultancy experience is also beneficial.
- A strong background in Microsoft Operations/infrastructure
- Fantastic communication skills in both Swedish and English.
In return you will receive:
- A very competitive salary with a fixed monthly salary + monthly bonuses
- Competitive pension plan
- Full assistance on training and working towards new certifications
- The ability to work with the latest technologies released across the Microsoft space.
- Flexible working hours and work from home options.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or similar others on the market, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org