Very well established organization leading the way with stunning design and innovative technology is recruiting a leader who is experienced with Dynamics AX and/or D365 Finance and Operations to be a key point of contact for their team.
Primarily responsible for ensuring the reliable performance of ERP systems. The ERP Developer's role is to design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications as it relates to Dynamics 365 F&O or AX. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. The ERP Developer will also oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion and provide support to other departments where required.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain, develop, improve global ERP system settings to ensure proper functionality of its modules.
- Develop reports and forms
- Install new software releases and system upgrades, and evaluate and install patches
- From user requirements, deliver working solutions in the ERP to meet or exceed user needs
- Update, program, develop ERP automation (Workflows, ETL, Applications, Mods etc)
- Develop and Facilitate ETL from/to satellite systems, databases and other data sources
- Assist with system modification documentation
- Perform dB Administrator function (performance, monitoring, backup)
- Troubleshoot system problems, provide for Helpdesk support 3rd Tier
- Modify, develop and program business solutions using Dynamic365 native development language, X++, C# and the .NET framework.
- Manage the entire Development Lifecycle from requirements, sprints, UAT to live.
- Be a leading role in the AGILE Dev/Ops process
Skills & Qualifications
- You have a University Degree or College Diploma in related field, and demonstrated 3-5 years relevant work experience
- You have 3-5 years development experience on Dynamics365 F&O/AX/Finance and Supply Chain.
- You have 3 years + experience on X++ development.
- You have significant experience on Dynamics 365 Finance and operations/AX (3 + years) in a developer role.
- A Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Certification considered an asset
- You are fluent in X++. Knowledgeable on two (or more) of the technologies: Azure, Power Apps, SSRS, SQL, C# / .Net. Knowledgeable on part of the solution data model
- You are familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics AX market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on (347) 783-6954. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics AX opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.