Azure Data Architect
Our Client are looking for an Azure Data Architect to join their growing team and be involved with fantastic projects.
As an Azure Data Architect, you will design, build and (hands on) maintain new data models to support the strategic, regulatory, and operational needs of the organisation. You will work independently or as part of a team to translate business needs into the design of Azure BI/analytics solution architectures for various aspects of the business.
To be a good fit for the role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of Azure Services including, Azure Databricks platform, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake Storage
- Good knowledge of Python and Apache Spark framework.
- Experience in building solutions on Cloud Platforms. (Azure preferably) but other cloud technologies e.g. Google Cloud, AWS).
- Experience in delivering data architecture principles
- Ability to gather business requirements and translate this into data architecture to meet the needs of the business.
- Background in SQL, Data Warehousing, Data Lakes
- Defining data architecture framework standards and principles
To find out more about the role please don't hesitate to reach out to me on email@example.com or 020 3826 6704
Nigel Frank are the Global Leaders in Microsoft Recruitment and have unrivalled market knowledge. We are the only agency to sponsor major events such as SQL Bits and host our own local industry events, such as the London and Newcastle Power BI User Groups.