I'm looking for an ambitious Systems Analyst to join a business who invest heavily in technology and innovation to support their growth.
The organisation we've partnered with are a leading construction group who manage several arms within one enterprise level business. As they've recently won a huge transformation project within the public sector, they're now looking for an ambitious individual to work on their Azure environment and use logic apps to integrate solutions.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology.
- Structured career development plan within IT - opportunity to move into group wide IT Services
- A chance to get stuck into enterprise level projects - a business transformation
- Always work with Microsoft's latest technologies
- Confident within integration
- Extensive knowledge of API connectors
- Experience with WebAPI Calls
- External FTP Connections - general networking abilities
- Solid understanding of logic apps
- Designed integrations through logic apps
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/