Dynamics AX/D365F&O Finance Consultant - Perm - £70k+ - 100% Remote (for now) - Majority Remote Post Covid
My client - a leading Microsoft Consultancy, is looking for a Dynamics AX/D365F&O Finance Consultant to join their team permanently. January start date is preferred, however negotiable to sooner - or later for the right candidate -.
You'll have a background in finance, accounting and/or information systems with academic or professional qualifications to back your experience. You are already familiar with the typical stages that an ERP implementation project passes through having seen at least one project through from start to go-live.
Right now their project delivery is 100% remote, however you should be willing and able to travel within the UK, with occasional international assignments. Even before COVID, though, 70% of their project activities were performed remotely.
Role & Responsibilities
Translating client requirements into solutions. Functional / technical skills of interest include any mix of: Budgeting, Cash/Bank, Consolidations, Cost Management, Data Management, Electronic Reporting, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Inventory Costing, Management Reporter, Production Accounting, Project Accounting, Purchase Ledger, RSAT, Sales Ledger, Tax, Travel & Expense, Workflows.
- Can prepare and lead workshops with the customer
- Understands business requirements and can perform a fit/gap
- Can configure and demo solution/scenarios to meet requirements
- Can capture functional requirements, prepare a functional design, communicate with developers, perform QA for technical work and hand-over to client - for modifications, integrations, business documents, reports
- Can lead data migration activity
- Able to deliver training
- Can support an existing implementation (support issues, change requests etc.)
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics AX/D365F&O.
- At least 1 protect delivered end-to-end.
- Manufacturing sector experience.
- Partner experience, or demonstrable project delivery with multiple clients.
- Experienced in General Ledger, Consolidation, Tax, Management Reporter, Cost management for inventory & production.
- Distribution sector experience.
- Procurement A/P, A/R and Cash/bank Fixed assets.
- Data management (DIXF).
- Regression testing (RSAT).
- Negotiable salary starting at £70k, more for the perfect candidate.
- Career progression
- Car allowance
- International travel
- Wide variety of clients/projects
- Majority remote, even post covid
If this opportunity interests you, please contact Chris Golding:
Phone: 0203 826 6706