Engage in an international initiative and cooperate with teams located across multiple locations!
If you enjoy participating in the whole project life cycle from analysis, through requirements gathering, cooperation with the IT department, and supporting end-users, then this role is for you.
You should do great at this job if you have (experience with):
- ERP system functions
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Analyzing and enhancing business processes
- Strong customer mindset with "can-do" attitude
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills
Part of your responsibilities:
- Active participation in the creation and implementation of solutions
- Working with the business side and clients
- Acting as a leader in implementing business processes in ERP and initiating, supporting and implementing solutions to improve
- Solving system errors and problems as a member of the 1st and 2nd support lines
- Daily monitoring and support of activities as well as cooperation with external suppliers during the maintenance of the ERP system
- Monitoring system performance and performing scheduled service activities
What's in it for you?
- Receiving generous benefit package,
- Using the most modern technologies,
- Engaging in a complex, challenging project,
- Working in line with a well-developed organizational culture,
- Amazing environment promoting personal and professional growth.
For more information write an e-mail to: email@example.com