SQL Developer / Data Quality Analyst - Watford - £45-55K
This is an office based role which is temporarily remote due to Covid-19. To be eligible for this role you should have the unrestricted right to work in the UK. This organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
Client based near Watford are looking for a Data Quality Analyst to design, implement frameworks for Data Quality.
Skills required include SQL for interrogating Data Quality and an understanding of ETL processes in SSIS. You will also be tasked with developing Power BI dashboards to present to stakeholders.
Extensive experience in overseeing Data Governance and Data Modelling projects and teams will be vital to succeed in this role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Data Quality checks on current SSIS ETL processes.
- Work with in house Data Governance tool.
- Design Power BI dashboards
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience in overseeing Data Governance and Data Modelling projects and teams will be vital to succeed in this role.
- Strong T-SQL coding experience.
- Using various visualisation/dashboard tools (Power BI, Qlikview) to put together reports for stakeholders.
- Experience within financial services will be a bonus.
This role is paying up to £55,000.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.