Do you enjoy implementing new systems and developing effective solutions in the Microsoft Dynamics environment? You can become a part of an international team and support the project with your knowledge about development, analysis, reporting, and other aspects of the Dynamics platform.
The initiative will be dedicated to introducing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in a net of branches dispersed across the EU. The role is fully remote and assumes working with an international team for a company based in Europe. It's mission is focused on delivering IT services with the focus on business software solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics products. The company is performing so well that they have increased need for the utilisation of the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 products, which they will be implementing soon. They are searching for all kind of IT professionals specialised in the NAV/BC area - feel free to apply as a Developer/Consultant.
- Strong experience with MS Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Technical understanding of NAV/BC
- Knowledge of AL, C/AL & C/SIDE programming across Dynamics NAV
- Ability to team-work and cooperate with other departments
- Working on implementing MS Dynamics Business Central,
- Developing functional unit code for business logic,
- Working with other specialists to understand the requirements,
- Participating in sprint reviews and proposing solutions.
- Permanent/B2B contract of employment,
- Work in an international environment,
- Access to multiple engaging projects and initiatives.