Data Engineer - South London (Insurance)
Python, SQL, PySpark, AWS, Glue
Mid: £55,000 - £64,999
Snr: £65,000 - £75,000
Nigel Frank are working with one of the UK's leading insurance companies based in South London who are currently recruiting for an AWS Data Engineer to join one of their Data Engineer squads.
After a round of successful hires, they are concluding their search with this final vacancy to complete their overall teams, who will work on a range of cutting-edge Big Data projects within the Insurance industry as they strive to move away from legacy technologies into the Cloud. This role is a fantastic opportunity to come on board at a time where you will be able to gain invaluable training and experience by working alongside some of the most highly-skilled Engineers in the region.
- Commercial experience with AWS S3, Glue, Python, SQL, PySpark (Essential)
- Adthena, Lambda, REST API's (Desirable)
- Experience in Automation / Testing environment, i.e. CI/CD (Beneficial)
As you can see, the Client are looking to introduce more candidates with as much of the above experience into their teams as possible, with some level of flexibility as to which technologies you may or may not have used. What is important, Is that you have worked on the end-to-end life cycle of a project and are familiar with automation and conducting your code in a tested environment.
Working within an Agile setting, you will have exposure to wider fields of IT such as DevOps and Data Science as part of your learning and development career progression in order to build on your skill-set
- Competitive Salary with regular reviews up to £75k
- 10% Bonus as standard which increases over time
- Significant employer contribution pension which can be taken as cash on the salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free and discounted insurance for your home and vehicles
- High street rewards and discounts
- Medical benefits
For more information, please contact ALEX from Nigel Frank
Click here for phone number
Click here for email