SQL Developer - London - £35k
My client is a well established Financial Services company who are looking for someone to join their development team to support the operations of the development business. This is an opportunity to gain commercial experience within the finance industry and continue to gain new skills such as SSRS.
In the current climate this role will be completely remote working, returning to the office when circumstances change. There will however still be a degree of flexibility in terms of remote working.
- Working with the development team on their data warehouse strategy
- Maintaining the processes and systems that utilise the data feeds
- Developing data reconciliation infrastructure
- Design, develop and test ETL packages and reports
- Ensuring and maintaining the data pipeline standards
- Ideally 3 years experience with SQL Server (2012)
- Experience in MS BI Stack - SQL plus T-SQL
- Exposure to the T-SQL testing framework
- Great communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Interest in the latest SQL developments
- As well as basic salary the client offers an annual salary review
- Pension scheme (discretionary and contributory)
- Commitment to personal development - personal qualifications and in-house training
If you think you would be a good addition to this team and want to begin your career in SQL development, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively I can be contacted on 01912435458.