Senior Microsoft Business Intelligence Consultant- Aarhus
-Have the past few months made you reconsider your position at work?
-Are you a Freelance consultant looking for the security of a permanent position?
-Do you dread having to go back into the office full-time after enjoying the flexibility of working from home?
My client is looking to hire a highly-skilled Microsoft BI profession who will be able to assist them with their ever-increasing workload as their clients slowly start getting back into the swing of things. With offices across the country, my client has built a brilliant reputation in the market who pride themselves on finding the right solutions for the right problems.
A large proportion of their projects are Cloud-based, allowing you the flexibility of remote work and the chance to work with Cloud technologies to build your skillset. While a desirable skill, past experience working with the Cloud is not necessary as extensive training is provided in this, and other technologies.
As a company, they have a dynamic working environment which encourages their consultants to spar with each other, testing their skills and building relationships within the workplace.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be able to represent the company to the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Create innovative solutions to the problems of their clients.
- Guide other consultants and help them develop their skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft BI Stack.
- Past Consulting experience.
- A fluent understanding of Danish
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous bonus structure.
- Flexible remote working opportunities.
- A supporting and enjoyable workplace.
If you find yourself interested in the role, simply apply below and we can organise a phone call. Additionally, if you think this role isn't for you but are looking to make a move, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss what it is you're looking for.