Role - Security Architect
Client - IT Consultancy (Financial Services End Client)
Location - 100% Remote
Daily Rate - £600 (Inside IR35)
Duration - 6 Months (+Extensions)
Start Date - ASAP
Our IT Consultancy client are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Security Architect to come on board and assist them on a current project with their Financial Services end client.
This is a large-scale digital transformation project with a global financial services client and expereince on similar projects would be ideal.
They are looking for someone who will be able to come in and test connections between on-prem and cloud sources and be able to resolve the situation, if any security faults can be found, by designing the solution and delivering it.
Covering security considerations around: security configuration management, penetration testing, firewalls, API gateways, SIEM, secure development / DevOps, cloud security and governance, server, network, CASBs, threat modelling, design reviews
- Define Security NFRs (and review wider FR / NFR)
- Complete Security Impact assessment
- Conduct threat assessment
- Determine Controls required off the back of threat assessment
- Review High level and detailed designs
- Complete Risk assessment & document any risks for residual acceptance (i.e. outside projects)
- Scope pen testing and review results
- Review SAST / DAST results
- Respond to ad-hoc queries