Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Developer - $105-$115 p/h - Raleigh, NC
A top manufacturing client of ours in Raleigh, North Carolina is looking to bring on an experienced Dynamics AX developer to help them with some customization and enhancements to their AX 2012 R3 system.
- Develop, validate, customize and execute code utilizing X++
- Strong working knowledge of Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Resolve system bugs and performance issues and recommend technical solutions and software application tools and environments
- Strong understanding of the manufacturing industry
- Provide technical guidance and serve as a mentor to other team members
- Create the technical vision by mapping requirements to technical solutions
- Create technical design documents and follow functional design documents to help customize the system
- Ensure quality through enforcement of best practices and project governance
- Design, scope, organize and deliver training events for both business and IT team members.
- Document and maintain best practices, standards, and processes for managing the BI/DW systems and services.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong development background and knowledge in Dynamics AX 2012 R3, X++, SQL Server/SSRS, Microsoft Office
- Experience in creating SSRS Reports
- Experience with Application Integration Framework (AIF) and Biztalk
- Experience working in an Agile or SCRUM environment.
- Effectively communicates with others and has the ability work as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams. Must be a highly motivated, self-starter and capable of taking charge to produce results with minimal direction.
- Proven ability to take initiative and deliver outstanding performance
If you meet all of the desired qualifications please contact Charlotte Bates at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / 365 F&O jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 F&O candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / 365 F&O jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-710-4928. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.