MS Dynamics CRM/365 CE Developer - Los Angeles, CA
I am currently working with a client based in Los Angeles, CA. They are looking to add a permanent MS Dynamics CRM/365 CE Developer to join their growing IT team and continue successfully supporting the systems.
You will be responsible on working with Dynamics CRM in full capacity. You will communicate and collaborate with stakeholders on all levels for any components of the system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Dynamics CE platform's solutions to design, develop, or maintain them.
- Working with external stakeholders and internal across all departments
- Ongoing documentation of any procedures and policies.
- End-user collaboration for developing business requirements to provide technical solutions for these.
To be a good fit for the role, you should have the following experience:
- 3+ years of Dynamics CRM direct experience.
- 1+ years in a Dynamics Developer role.
- Experience working with the PowerApps.
- Additional experience in Visual Studio, C# .NET, Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Experience with Azure is a plus.
Interested in your next career next step? Contact me today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM/365 market, please contact Jens Maansson by phone on 214-432-3316 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365/CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365/CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the Microsoft Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
214-432-3316 or via email email@example.com