Azure Network/ Infrastructure Engineer - Tennessee- remote working!
This well known Microsoft Gold Partner have a solid history of utilizing their cloud expertise to help customers with Azure deployments.
Due to customer demand and general growth they are looking for an Azure Infrastructure/ Network Engineer to work closely with their customers designing, planning and migrating deployments. Expect to work extensively with PowerShell, Active Directory and be willing to get stuck into any customer needs with a solution-driven approach.
You will need experience with the following:
- Developing cloud automation tailored to customer's needs.
- Gather, review, and validate network requirements, VNETs, and network security groups.
- Deploy and configure network and firewall configurations
- Troubleshoot VMware ESX, Windows Server, Active Directory, and physical infrastructure issues
- Azure certifications would be huge bonus
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call Ellie directly: 704-247-5567
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.