Nigel Frank International are currently recruiting on behalf of a company known for its technology leadership and world-class manufacturing who are seeking a MS Dynamics CRM Developer to join their growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain the Dynamics CE solutions.
- Working with stakeholders and teams on modules, specifications, features.
- Architecting the CRM system, related customizations and reports to model the business organizational process
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
Skills & Qualifications
- Several years MS Dynamics CRM Development experience
- Experience using Visual Studio, C# .NET, Azure DevOps source control
- Experience across the Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI is a plus
- Experience with Azure integration is a plus
- Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CE solutions
- Work for a world-class organization who put technology at the forefront of their business
- Work alongside skilled colleagues within the CRM field
- Strong compensation package - salary, 401k match, PTO
- Remote flexibility available!
- Career development opportunities - clear progression path
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Nancy Goodwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.