ERP PM/Consultant - Dynamics NAV - $80k - USA - Remote
A well-established Microsoft Partner is looking for a determined, ambitious Dynamics NAV/Business Central Consultant to lead implementation projects with new customers.
This role calls for a customer facing candidate, preferably with a background in the Microsoft Partner channel handling both NAV and D365 Business Central projects. My client is specifically in need of a professional who has focused on implementing the finance and production modules, and has industry experience in manufacturing and distribution.
- Act as the subject matter expert for NAV/BC on new client implementations
- Play an important role in presales demos and initial requirements gathering
- Work alongside customer stakeholders in understanding their business needs and designing a system that fits these requirements, specifically working with manufacturing divisions of these organizations
- Support customers on systems functionality
- Train and support key users both at customer sites and remotely
- Help integrate with other applications - including Jet Reports, Power Bi, and WMS add-ons
- Expertise with Dynamics NAV and/or D365 Business Central (preferably 3+ years)
- NAV or BC Implementation experience
- Microsoft Partner channel background preferred
- Knowledge of the finance, production, and distribution modules within NAV
- Experience with EDI or Warehouse Management System add-ons a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, ambitious people who are passionate about customer service
Want to learn more?
Apply now by sending your resume to Matt at email@example.com or call 646-540-7521.
Don't Miss Out!