My client, a large AX in-house company, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their regional IT team to implement the various application systems. The Senior Business Analyst will become a key member of an internal application team working together with external AX partners to implement the AX system in asia.
- Analysis of business processes and system requirements.
- Documentation of business processes, requirements, design, test etc.
- Design, configuration and testing of system functionality in Dynamics AX and related systems.
- Definition of standards, policies and processes
- Quality reviews of documentation, processes, implementations etc.
- Supporting the business during implementations, provide users training.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Management / Business Studies or related discipline.
- Must have good business process competences - e.g. from a functional business role or similar; Knowledge in Project lift cycle.
- Good knowledge of ERP Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 will be a plus.
- Have a good understanding of any one module here: Finance / Accounting / HR / Retail will be a plus.
- Experience in workflow application, BI tool and dashboard development is a plus
- Good analytical mind, self motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Clear in communication and reporting and fluent in English writing and speaking.
They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, depends on your experience and skill. If you are interested and qualified, send me your resume immediately to Ruby at email@example.com or call at +852 30180380.