Senior Azure BI Developer- £55-60k + Car Allowance -Oxfordshire
I am working with a leading company of the logistics industry to recruit a Senior BI Developer who will lead a growing team, of which is in the process of migration into MS Azure.
The interview process is remote. The role is home-based with some travel to Banbury, Oxfordshire every other week.
The ideal candidate is an experienced BI developer who demonstrates an interest in the latest cloud technologies. Recent hands-on experience is ideal as you will be required to do this in order to guide the team in delivering the company's BI function.
- Support existing reports and models in order to maximise the utility of the company's data.
- Hands-on role in the full life-cycle of projects.
- Review T-SQL code
- Utilise internal and external data allowing for a dynamic edge in the market
- Contributing to the maintenance and continued development of a SQL Data Warehouse in MS Azure
- Development using Azure Data Factory
- You will be a senior member of the team and will therefore demonstrate strong leadership
- Liaising with stakeholders and managing relationships with them and their users.
- Strong SQL plus T-SQL skills
- Strong experience with SSIS and SSAS
- Proficient in Power BI and DAX
- Strong skills using Data warehouse modelling and terminology
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in MS Azure Data Factory (and Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake and Azure
- Synapse would be advantageous)
If you are interested in this opportunity then send your CV to email@example.com
I can also be contacted on 0191 243 5458.