Dynamics 365 CE Technical Consultant, £60,000, Home Based + some client travel, Microsoft Gold Partner, Multiple sectors including professional services, finance, retail & manufacturing, UK wide customer site, Multiple UK office locations Including North West and Home Counties, 365 customer engagement, Power Platform, Cloud
An international Microsoft Gold Partner are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Technical Consultant to join their UK Dynamics division. The role is split between home working, some visit to customer site and a day or two in the office per month (Manchester or Reading).
This role is looking for someone to work full project lifecycles from scoping through to deployment, you will be involved in gathering and translating requirements and getting hands on with building the system. You will customise and configure the system as well as extend functionality with custom C# plugins, as well as getting hands on with the Power Platform and working with systems in the cloud.
The requirements include:
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
- Skilled in customisation and configuration
- Experienced developing custom C# plugins
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills - comfortable working in a client facing role
- Knowledge of PowerApps and Power Automate
- Knowledge of Azure is advantageous
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM opportunities - send your CV to Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.