Functional MS Dynamics CRM Consultant - Remote
I am currently looking for a Functional MS Dynamics CRM Consultant for a live role with a well-established global consulting firm in Southern California. They are currently hiring a permanent MS Dynamics CRM Consultant to join their team for their different D CRM projects. Consulting clients on applications and overseeing the lifecycle of the implementation will be the focus in this role.
Your responsibility will be collaborating with the customers to fully understand them to respond to their needs in their processes for potential re-engineering to boost efficiency. Any task related to a successful CRM implementation will a part of your role. Your role will offer you a great challenge as well as a fantastic opportunity to further your CRM skillset and grow within the company.
The role consists of remote work, and up to 50% travel to client's sites.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients daily to gather and understand their business requirements.
- Being an expert on MS Dynamics CRM to highlight solutions to the client and provide them accordingly.
- Run analysis of the business processes to provide customer reports.
- Performing solution design for all requirements regarding the client's business needs.
- Being a Subject Matter Expert on MS Dynamics to your clients, as well as the rest of your team.
- Fully manage and oversee the entire CRM implementation process.
- Manage the training of admin and users.
- Continually integrate external systems with D CRM.
To qualify for the role, you should have the following experience:
- 4-year degree in Management, Management IS, Marketing or equivalent. (MBA is preferred.)
- 4+ years in MS Dynamics CRM. CRM 2011, 2013 experience required.
- Previous client-facing MS Dynamics CRM consultant experience is highly desirable.
- Experience working in the MS Dynamics CRM SDK.
- Experience working in reporting with MS SQL and SSRS.
Interested in your next career next step? Contact me today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM market, please contact Jens Maansson by phone on 214-432-3316 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM team specialize in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the Microsoft Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
214-432-3316 or via email email@example.com