Architect - Prague
My client is looking for a Technical Architect role based in Prague. My client is looking for someone to provide strong technical leadership to a global team, drive design discussions and roadmaps while being hands-on delivering high-quality deliverables.
- Have Ownership and be the architecture owner for a management platform
- Stakeholder management, communicate effectively with multiple Agile teams across the world and drive Architectural discussions within the group and propose solutions.
- Use robust analysis techniques to assess options and identify & agree on solutions for key issues.
- Use your technical expertise to constructively challenge, resolve technical issues and have a hands-on resolution of issues.
- Use your data analysis skills to understand domain model and ability to work with data effectively, propose solutions to resolve issues.
- Develop junior team members and ensuring you are providing quality feedback to the whole team.
On top of this amazing opportunity, my client offers a range of benefits, allowing every colleague that joins to choose the best options for their personal circumstances.
These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and flexible working options which you can discuss at interview stage.