The candidate will focus on consulting and implementation of Microsoft communication applications including Teams/Skype for Business Server with Enterprise Voice. These applications may be on premises or in Office 365. This individual will also consult and implement peripheral IT applications, such as compliance (Microsoft's Office 365 EMS suite with MDM and Intune/Windows Endpoint Manager), Security (Azure DLP/AIP, Advanced Threat Protection solutions), and Azure Infrastructure as a Service projects.
The candidate will possess technical and consulting skills, including:
- Have Microsoft server administration background (AD, security, Exchange, etc.)
- Have implemented collaboration tools including:
- Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business
- Microsoft Teams
- Video and mobility
- Office 365 services including Azure AD Connect, Intune, Azure AIP and DLP
- Experience in migrating from Exchange on-premises to Office 365 or Office 365 Tenant to Tenant using native and 3rd party tools
- External client consulting experience of at least two years
- Implemented projects involving MS Exchange and complementary applications for compliance, hygiene, archiving, and unified messaging.
- PTO- 15 days
- Remote with 25% travel
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Company holiday parties
- Flexible hours
This client is looking for an immediate start, interviews are being conducted today! Apply now by send your CV to:
Andrew Pate: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 212-731-8292 (ext:3263)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End User throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8292 (3263). Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!
Nigel Frank international Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.