D365 FinOps Developer - Manchester Based
This month I am working alongside a Dynamics AX end user that are in need of a senior Dynamics Developer to continue their implementation of D365 FinOps, the client in question not only offers an amazing starting salary but the benefits and training will significantly increase your knowledge base taking your career to the next level.
The client have an expanding global presence with recent multi-million-pound investment establishing their position as leader in their market, this is a career-changing opportunity for any Dynamics AX Developer.
This role offers:
- A brilliant based salary, Certified Dynamics AX training
- Fantastic company benefits package and home-based working after probation
- Great company atmosphere and internal progression
- The chance to work on interesting new development projects in AX/ D365 FO
This is a great chance for an enthusiastic programmer to build on prior experience within the end-user environment with a well-established organisation who put AX at their centre of their business efficiency's.
Suitable candidates will be able to provide:
- Experience programming MS Dynamics AX - X++ Development
- Knowledge of multiple AX versions (preferably Dynamics AX 2012 - D365 FO)
- Confident communication skills, written and verbal
The client in question has offices in Manchester.
Salary and Benefits A basic salary up to £50,000+ Bonus Structure Pension Scheme Openings for further training/ MS Certifications Benefits including 25 days holiday Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
Interested? Apply today to secure an interview slot!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/360BC market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com. Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/NAV opportunities within the global market.