Lead Dynamics 365 CE Developer, Home Based, £65,000 + 10% bonus, Financial services, Digital transformation, D365 implementation, 365 customer engagement, Team lead position, Home working
A Swindon based financial services provider are looking for an experienced Dynamics CRM Developer to join their growing in-house team in a team lead role. This is a home-based role with the requirement to commute to a Swindon office location once or twice per month.
You'll join a fast-growing team who are working on a rollout of an enterprise D365 system to facilitate a 1000+ user base. This role is split between hands on development and managing a team of 4-5 developers. You will mentor team members as well as setting and reviewing work, previous experience is desirable in a lead role though any mentoring experience is sufficient. The team primarily works remotely so you'll have to be prepared to manage a home-based team. Beyond the team lead responsibilities, you will work hands on as a developer extending the system with custom plugins and workflows.
The requirements are...
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
- Familiar working in an Agile environment
- Skilled in customisation and configuration
- Experienced extending Dynamics with custom plugins
- Experience mentoring and managing developer - comfortable leading a team of 4-5 CRM developers
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM opportunities - send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.