Senior Web Developer- Charlotte, NC- $120,000- Permanent
We are looking for a senior full stack web developer with strong MVC, C#, and SQL experience.
About The Project:
We are looking to add to our team for our primary public-facing web platform. This platform is continuously being expanded and improved upon.
We are also starting a project to convert the platform over to a microservice-based architecture written as a Web API interface with an Angular 7+ front end.
- Working on a mid-sized team to add new features and functionality to our web application using C# with the MVC architecture.
- Providing ongoing support and iterative new development for this application.
- Working closely with a Scrum Master, Product Manager, Designer, and SMEs in an Agile environment to develop new features and products.
- Modifying SQL database structure to support all new features and functionality.
- Performing integration testing with various systems.
- Adding and updating existing pages in an MVC environment using defined coding standards.
- Working on the conversion project to transition the core platform to a microservice-based architecture using Angular 7+
- 5+ years of professional experience with NETWeb API / MVC web applications written in C#.
- Strong T-SQL skills including writing and optimizing complex queries.
- Ability to build and consume REST web services built with NETWeb API.
- Experience with front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap
- Proven ability to turn web designs into a functional web application.
Ideal candidates will also have:
- .NET Core experience.
- Experience with modern versions of the Angular framework
- Entity Framework (preferably code-first).
- Experience writing unit tests / TDD.
- Experience with microservice architecture is a plus.
- Experience with preprocessed CSS languages (LESS, SASS, etc.).
- Agile/Scrum environment experience.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com