Azure DevOps Engineer - Delft, Netherlands
Do you want to work at one of the most successful IT companies in the Netherlands and Northern Europe?Are you looking for a role whereyou contribute to the execution of large and innovative IT projects with a social interest?
My client is currently looking for someone who has completed a technical college or university degree and has a number of years of experience in (custom) software development, in roles such as software developer or system engineer.
You also have demonstrable experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and you are familiar with application packaging and virtual machines. You have knowledge of Windows Server, MS SQL Server management, Infrastructure Automation and Azure. You also understand how automated UI, system and regression tests work and how you can use them. You are experienced in using tools in the field of ALM (such as TFS and Build Server) and infrastructure (such as MS Azure and MS AD). You can read and translate code and scripts into what it does.
What the Role Entails:
- Be part of a multidisciplinary development team that works on several projects simultaneously;
- Contribute to the design and architecture of applications in projects;
- Using a wide variety of open source technologies and tools;
- Setting up, guiding and optimizing automatic release streets and cloud infrastructures with, among others, Chef;
- Supporting the project teams with:
- configuring applications and services;
- (functional, integration, user acceptance, performance);
- guiding and optimizing automatic releases
- Setting up a security strategy and being able to apply the security best practices;
- Monitoring servers / systems and anticipating problems using tools from Icinga2;
- Advising on current "practices"; identifying improvements and automating manual processes, without losing sight of the big picture;
- Identifying technological trends and their potential value.
- Competative salary package
- Flexible hours
- An open and informal atmosphere in an international setting;
- All kinds of development options tailored to your specific role and needs;
- Fun social activities such as a Boardgame Night, Summer Night Party or sports day;
- A beautiful office in the heart of Delft;
- Lunch provided daily
Contact Name: Clarice Rocha Phone: +31 202418524 Email: email@example.com