Azure Systems Engineer - Azure - Atlanta, GA - Two Days Remote -- $90,000-$110,000
Looking for an experienced Azure Administrator - Atlanta, GA - $90,000-$110,000
Why You'll Love This Position?
An exclusive client is searching for an experienced Azure Administrator. This a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with an exciting and forward thinking company.
What You Will Do
- Provide expertise and leadership regarding Cloud Architecture for both infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure. Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple streams.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to build and enhance CI pipelines with existing enterprise tooling such as Azure DevOps.
- Provide daily support and engagement with development stakeholders while acting as the point person for infrastructure troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Attend daily standups with development groups to stay up to date on current projects that may require infrastructure support.
- Develop technical roadmaps for future Azure cloud implementations.
- Participate and contribute in cutting edge Cloud Reference Architecture for cloud-based applications.
- Create CI process across multiple platforms to compile, execute unit tests, and perform code quality checks.
- Build, migrate, operate and improve cloud infrastructure's security posture and operational capabilities.
- Ensure security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
- Leverage Azure DevOps for Test Case Management.
- Implement proactive monitoring, alerting and trend analysis of Azure performance systems.
- Participate in incident resolution processes driving restoration and repair of service-impacting issues.
- Troubleshoot complex scenarios related to Application Deployment.
- Creating and maintaining systems documentation.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, identify and drive opportunities to improve operational workflows.
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent's manager at any time based upon Company need.
- Experience with Continuous Integration methodologies and implementation knowledge of any of the Continuous Integration servers
- Experience supporting various system integrations such as Dynamics365, Power BI, SalesForce, Azure LogicApps, FunctionApps, and On-premises Data Gateways
- Demonstrated mastery of Build and Release Engineering principles and methodologies including source control, build and smoke testing, archive and retention practices.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud-based data integration patterns and architectures
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Azure, PAAS and IAAS
- Deep knowledge of Windows, including systems and network administration-level knowledge
- Proven ability to collaborate with stakeholders and strong track record of effective delivery and customer service.
- Database design or maintenance experience with MS SQ
For more information, contact me at + 704 247 5561 (ext 5561) or email me at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the Atlanta region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.