This leading Gold Partner organisation in the UK Channel are looking for a Dynamics CRM Mid-Level Functional Consultant to join their steadily growing Dynamics CRM Division. The organisation have gained some high-profile, large-enterprise D365 implementations and as a result are in need of a talented and widely experienced Functional Consultant.
The successful candidate will be extremely well-versed in the software, as well as able to incorporate surrounding technologies such as Sharepoint and PowerApps.
The role comes with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in different verticals and the expectancy that you will travel throughout project life cycles.
What you can expect:
- A £70,000 salary, subject to experience.
- Exposure to the latest technologies and large enterprise projects, enhancing your skill-set and boosting your candidate profile.
- A healthy benefits package.
What is expected of you:
- Strong experience with MS Dynamics CRM (2015, 2016 and D365 desirable).
- Experience in a previous role, with exposure to all aspects of the functional aspect of CRM on large-enterprise projects.
- Availability to travel to client-side throughout project life cycles.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to seize and will take your career to the next level. If you're interested in taking the next step, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0191 406 3127 to discuss the role in complete confidence.