One of my Gold Partner clients in London are looking to bring on a Senior D365 CE Technical Consultant as a matter of urgency, despite the current market climate. This hire is as a result of securing two large-scale projects recently and therefore they are looking to expand their D365 CE Division.
The role itself will require a candidate which is highly experienced in D365 CE, having worked on a variety of projects (preferably in the Membership/Not-For-Profit sector). The role poses a great opportunity to showcase your skill-set consistently as the projects continue to roll in.
Coming from a technical background, you will adopt a client-facing role and liaise with the relevant stakeholders in order to deliver high-quality solutions that my client have a solid reputation for.
What you can expect:
- A £70,000 salary.
- Wide exposure to large scale projects, working alongside Dynamics CRM professionals that are the best in their field.
- Unmatched upskilling potential.
What is expected of you:
- Strong experience with MS Dynamics CRM (2015, 2016 and D365 desirable).
- Experience in previous roles, with strong exposure to all aspects of CRM within a technical capacity.
- Willingness to travel throughout project lifecycles.
This is a brilliant opportunity to seize and will take your career to the next level. If you're interested in taking the next step, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0191 406 3127 to discuss the role in complete confidence.