SharePoint Business Analyst - LA - Immediate Contract
Rate: $60 - $75 h/r C2C
Candidate must be great at leading user workshops, Sharepoint governance and records management.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead user workshops around content analysis, taxonomy, content migration and functional requirements
- Perform ROT analysis and enrich documents with metadata, such as document type ad access classification, using Active Navigation Discovery Center
- Identify requirements and data mapping for migrating business records from file shares (or SharePoint sites) to SharePoint Online
- Identify process automation and integration requirements
- Document findings and provide high-quality deliverables including requirements, content map, migration plan, etc.
- Determine and document site structure based on gathered information form workshops
- Work with a SharePoint technical team to architect sites, libraries, taxonomy, etc.
- Work with a SharePoint technical team on solution design for workflow and integration
Qualifications and experience should include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great at working with end users, managers and subject matter experts
- Detail oriented
- Ability to design SharePoint site architecture, including libraries, content types, metadata, permissions, etc.
- A minimum of 7 years as a business analyst
- A minimum of 7 years working with SharePoint Online/on-prem, and can configure sites, libraries, taxonomy, permissions, etc.
- Can learn our user engagement process, which includes 4 types of workshops, and can to assimilate and apply it.
- Knowledge of Active Navigation is a big plus but we can get them trained.
Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite the process.