Dynamics 365FO (AX) Consultant, £65,000 - 85,000
Active requirement for an experienced consultant, with skills in Dynamics AX/ 365 FO implementation, for an exciting new role with a growing UK Dynamics 365 practice. My client is a highly reputable business within their industry niche, and they have a global reach in terms of their operations - this is a really interesting chance for a passionate AX professional to join an expanding, financially stable practice, work on fresh D365implementations with enterprise customers, and progress quickly to management positions in the next 1-2 years.
This role will involve travelling from a home basis to customer site 2 to 3 days per week, with occasional office based time in Central London annually.
Role & Responsibilities
- End to end Dynamics 365 ERP implementation (Dynamics365FO)
- Project scoping, analysis, design, documentation, testing, training and go-live support/ process improvement
- Involvement in discovery/ pre-sales processes
- Requirement gathering workshops and key stakeholder management/ presentation
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft Dynamics / Dynamics 365 implementation
- Strong finance business process understanding (eg. ACCA/ CIMA/ AAT)
- End to end implementation cycle skills
- Experience from a consultancy/ partner perspective
- Strong communication/ stakeholder management skills
- Base salary up to £70,000 per annum
- Fully Expensed travel/ Bonus Scheme
- Attractive company benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare scheme
- Employee incentive scheme - store discounts, team days out, in-house competitions
- Microsoft certified training and professional development coaching
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact me by phone on 0191 4060 304, or message me on linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/imogen-deville-688b89169/ or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.