My client are a rapidly growing IT company, with extensive experience delivering their cutting-edge Automation Solution to an ever-growing list of organisations throughout Europe who utilise ERP systems, AX, NAV, and 365 technologies.
This thriving Microsoft Gold Partner are urgently seeking a versatile, highly-skilled Dynamics NAV Developer to join their Development team based in Stockholm, Sweden.
As part of the Dev team, you will assist the functional consultants implementing the Automation Solution in accordance to the day to day tasks required, ranging from technical assistance to development and upgrades.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation, with an ability to keep up to date with the latest versions of Nav. The Company product has been continuously evolving, with new and improved features being released on a regular basis. This opportunity poses a real chance to roll your sleeves up and get hands-on with a wide range of technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV /ERP
- 2+ years experience working as a Dynamics Developer
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Strong Communication skills
- C/AL and C/SIDE technical knowledge
- Oral, Written and Listening Fluent in English and Swedish
- Competitive Salary
- Remote/Flexible working arrangements (performance based)
- Pension scheme
- Continuous training and support
- Company equipment that can be used for personal use
- Bonus incentives
- Medical and dental care
Interviews for this position have already started as the role needs filled as soon as possible.
Click to apply.
For more information or to discuss this role, please contact Kirsty at Nigel Frank Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +46 (0) 101 9924 35