Seize the opportunity to work for a leader in the consultancy space and really enhance your skillset along the way. This Microsoft Gold Partner offers the opportunity of long-term career progression, while staying up to date with the latest Microsoft technologies. The company values giving back to the community and has a philanthropic mission to help underprivileged children in achieving their dreams through education.
The company is looking to add on an Engagement Manager to their team who can really put their skills to good use. As an Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for taking on current projects and growing them into larger accounts through your excellent communication skills and problem solving mentality. You will manage project delivery using the support of a global team.
Responsibilities + Requirements:
- The ideal candidate has a heavy background in Azure and Microsoft Collaborative tools such as Office 365, SharePoint, and Teams. Candidate should have experience with Architecting and designing Office 365 intranets, extranets and custom application using both Office 365 and Azure apps/frameworks
- This role is going to be very client facing so client should have previous consultancy experience (5+ years' experience preferred)
- Candidate should be technical enough to be able to wireframe and create demos for clients
- Must have previous team management experience and be able to work with teams both on/off shore
- Proficient using Agile methodologies
- Candidate has previous experience using MS SQL Server tools
- Experience using development tools such as: C#, .NET, Angular, Node.js, etc…
- Excellent communication skills