Senior Database Engineer - Austin, TX - FTE - $100,000-125,000
As a Senior Database Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of database solutions for application and business requirements. You should have experience working in an Azure cloud environment, and be familiar with the Azure Data Stack (Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, and Databricks). You should have previous experience maintaining large databases such as Hadoop, MongoDB, or NoSQl. You will be working on creating and maintaining Azure Data Factory pipelines and Databricks notebooks. You should be fluent in scripting languages such as Python and Powershell for automation. This is a full time opportunity working with a growing company in the education industry! This opportunity is available at both the Austin and San Antonio office locations!
- Strong Azure experience, specifically Azure Database environments
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Databricks
- SQL experience
- Previous experience maintaining large databases
- Strong scripting experience with Python or Powershell
- Strong background in automation
- Previous experience working with .NET and C# are preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
At this time no sponsorship is provided. Only US Citizens and Green Card Holders will be considered.
To fast track your application contact:
email@example.com / 972 432 4043