Data Analyst = 30,000 - 35,000
A nation leader within their industry with a Global Leader as a parent company you truly will be working within a global power house. With recently refurbished offices you will be working in an open planned spacious office. A new Managing Direct who has put Data as a key focus for the company you will be given every opportunity to work with large interesting data sets.
- Working with stakeholders to define data and educate on the benefits of having strong data integrity.
- Lead by example when it comes to data accuracy and validating the work you deliver.
- Deliver timely and accurate reports on monitoring dashboards to help drive decision making.
- Use insights to work closely with stakeholders to define new business changes and work on continual improvement of data delivery.
- Develop and administer the BI platform under direction.
Key skills and requirements
- Understanding of business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Qlikview or Tableau etc.
- Experience with SQL writing and SSRS reporting.
- Has advanced ability Excel, able to do complicated formulas, pivot tables.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about problem solving, collaboration and delivering meaningful insights
- Ability to work collaboratively within the team as well as internal stakeholders to develop solutions
To apply for the role or have any other enquiries do not hesitate to get in contact by emailing Samuel Brett at email@example.com