DevOps Engineer - £40,000 to £75,000 - Midlands
A world leader in cloud computing, consulting and technology services are now looking to expand their UK team and recruit an experienced and established DevOps/ Platform Engineer. Their services range from design to implementation of a huge variety of technologies that involve cloud migrations, IT application development and complex systems integration. Their consultancy services are amongst the best in the world and facilitate their clients competitive edge and growth by implementing business transformation programmes.
This role focuses on cloud architecture with either AWS or Azure as well as the development and customisation of CI/CD methodologies. The role is very hands on and technical with a big emphasis on troubleshooting, maintenance of platforms and generally facilitating the upkeep of important services. You will be responsible for the deployment and iteration of software to deliver a smooth automated process from the start of the project lifecycle to the end.
You will be actively travelling around the UK and liaising with blue chip clients. Travel and accommodation is paid for with a corporate credit card.
The skills you'll need
- Knowledge of cloud architecture with experience using AWS/ Azure
- Some containerisation experience - Docker/ Kubernetes
- Reasonable fluency in at least one programming language
- CI/CD knowledge
- Knowledge of configuration management tools - Ansible/ Puppet/ Chef etc
- Infrastructure as Code experience
- Good interpersonal skills with experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- A passionate understanding of new technologies and an appetite to learn
What we can offer
Professional development is ingrained in our culture and we can offer accelerated career progression, a generous job package which includes desirable benefits as well as the option for flexible travel and remote working.
If interested please contact Daniel Wainwright at FRG Consulting - 0191 255 1425